- Atsushi Nakanishi
- President & CEO
He has started his career in Japanese consulting firm in 2006. In 2011, he went to Philippine for Japan Oversea Cooperation Volunteer where he experienced launching a new business and community development. He started Triple W in May 2014.
Works：「10分後にうんこが出ます－排泄予知デバイス開発物語－」 2016・Shinchosha Publishing
- Yuichiro Kuzuryu
Started his career in Yamaha where he experienced R&D, product development, and product management. He managed development in Miselu for several products. Joined Triple W in April 2016.
- Masanori Kobayashi
- General Manager
Worked in Deloitte Tohmatsu Consulting LLC where he experienced marketing, supporting IPO, M&A advisory, and new business development. He is managing back office works as well as finance.
- Ryosuke Masamori
- Hardware Engineer Manager
Worked in Olympus Medical Systems where he worked in the development of endoscope. He has been working in Triple W since May 2014 as an engineer and has done R&D for fundamental technology and machine designing.
- Akihiro Kawata
- Executive Hardware Engineer
- Graduated Nagaoka University of Technology. Has worked in Japan Texas Instrument, Yamaha, and Denso. Joined Triple W in June 2016 as an executive hardware engineer.
Works：「OPアンプ活用 成功のかぎ」2009・CQ Publishing
「パワーインテグリティのすべて」2010・Shoeisha (Joined Translation)
「電源IC応用ハンドブック」 2010・CQ Publishing (co-author)
- Satoshi Ebisawa
- Softwear Engineer Manager
- Has worked in a leading internet service provider as a software developer, developed infrastructure of large social game, and developed web services as CTO. Joined in October 2017.
- Yutaka Katayama
- Softwear Engineer
- Started his career as a system engineer in a system integrator and worked as a data scientist in a leading telecommunication company. Joined in January 2017.
- Miwako Saito
- Joined on March 2017 as the first female member of Triple W Japan. She has worked in advertisement agency prior to joining. She works for logistics and general affairs.
- Sakae Kusanishi
- Senior Marketer
- Worked as a manger in a bridal company prior to joining Triple W Japan on December 2015. Lead trials of DFree and spent one third of a year at nursing homes.
- Maya Kitano
- Worked in an IT company and bridal company. Joined in May 2017. She works as a sales to nursing homes and other clients.
- Rui Yamamoto
- Started her career in Rakuten Inc., and have worked in human resources department. After living in France for 2 years, she has joined in July 2017 as a HR/PR manager.